The research institute is a scientific research institution with global vision and keen insight, understanding of social and urban development trends, mastering the latest information of domestic and foreign industries, possessing cutting-edge scientific research level, gathering the wisdom of top experts, having the ability of continuous innovation and high-speed growth potential, as well as a planning and design unit with new technology development and application, multi-disciplinary and cross field connection and cooperation.
It has won 6 national awards, 62 provincial and ministerial awards, 119 departmental awards, 28 monographs and more than 540 papers.
Mr. Pan Xiaojun, chairman and President of the board of directors, member of the "sponge City Construction Technology Steering Expert Committee of the Ministry of housing and urban rural development", member of the fourth CPPCC Standing Committee of Changping District, Beijing, vice chairman of entrepreneurs of Changping District Federation of industry and commerce, vice chairman of Changping District Federation of enterprises, special appointment of sponge city construction and Yitong River water environment management technology by Changchun Municipal People's Government of Jilin Province Consultant, and expert consultant of China PPP Research Institute.
Based on a series of high and new technologies with independent intellectual property rights, relying on major scientific research projects, we have carried out scientific and technological innovation, and achieved breakthrough research results in related fields. We have been granted more than 170 patents at home and abroad, including 21 invention patents and 1 foreign patent.
With years of technology accumulation and business innovation, we have participated in the preparation of nearly 20 national standards and industry specifications, and participated in the preparation of the sponge city construction technology guide issued by the Ministry of housing and urban rural development of the people's Republic of China.
• Technical code for rainwater utilization engineering of buildings and communities (gb50400-2006)
• Technical code for Urban Rainwater Utilization Engineering (DB11 / t685-2009)
• Code for construction and acceptance of permeable brick pavement (DB11 / t686-2009)
• Calculation standard for storm runoff in urban rainwater system planning and design (DB11 / t969-2013)
• Comprehensive utilization of rainwater (10ss705)
• Siphon rainwater bucket (CJ / t245-2007)
• Technical specification for siphon roof rainwater drainage system (09s302)
• Code for design of rainwater control and Utilization Engineering (DB11 / 685-2013)
• Technical code for roof drainage system of buildings (cjj142-2014)